What will be covered in Big Data Hadoop online training Course in Skillathon?
- Extensive knowledge on fundamentals of Hadoop and YARN and capable of writing applications
- Hadoop Ecosystem, Architecture & HDFS
- Getting acquainted with HDFS, MapReduce, Hive, Pig, Oozie, Sqoop, Flume, Zookeeper, HBase
- Spark, Spark SQL, Streaming, DataFrame, RDD, Graphx, MLlib
- Strong expertise in Hadoop administration activities like cluster along with Troubleshooting activities
- Configuration of ETL tools like Pentaho/Talend to work with MapReduce, Hive, Pig, etc.
- Hadoop testing applications using MR Unit and other automation tools.
- Industry-oriented real-time projects for Hadoop and Apache Spark
Why Should you Go for Big Data Hadoop Online Training Course?
Organizations across the world are expressing overwhelming enthusiasm for Big Data and its right-hand wingman Hadoop. In the last 5 years, data usage has exploded and every 2 years, it is getting doubled. Subsequently, the interest for employment in Big Data and Hadoop is likewise rising quickly. On the off chance if you are keen on seeking a profession in this field, now is the right time to upskill through our Big Data and Hadoop CAP program
If you still are doubtful regarding the future of the Big Data market, these stats will certainly help you eliminate your concerns:
- McKinsey predicts that by 2018 there will be a lack of 1.5M information specialists
- Hadoop Market is relied upon to achieve $99.31B by 2022 at a CAGR of 42.1% - Forbes
- Normal Salary of Big Data Hadoop Developers is $97k
Big Data FAQsWhat is Big Data?
Big data involves the collection, assimilation, and analysis of the huge amount of data. It involves gathering hundreds of thousands of terabytes of information, compiling all the information into sections, and analyzing it for patterns, inconsistencies, or faults. The 3V define Big Data – Volume, Variety, and VelocityDo I need to have prior programming knowledge for Big Data training?
To some extent yes. Many companies depend on Hadoop like big data technologies to acquire vast amounts of data being generated daily. As a big data professional, one should be comfortable in using programming languages to query data from Hadoop databases and also should be able to write algorithms to extract unstructured data from the web. As a Big Data professional, you need to be well versed with Java, Python or R.Which Language should I learn?
To be able to work with various programming technologies such as Java, Python, Scala, and Database concepts is very important. Students and enthusiasts should learn these programming languages to be acquainted with the Big Data framework. You need to learn Pig, HiveQL, MapReduce, HBASE and many more. But, don’t get frightened, everything will be taken care of in the due flow of the course and we will equip you with the necessary skill set.What is the Next trend in Big Data?
Researchers state the market dynamics of the Big Data revolution is probably not going to dissipate at any point in the near future. IDC predicts that the big data and business analytics market will increment from $130.1 billion this year to more than $203 billion in 2020. This market is a figure to develop 11.3 percent in 2016 after incomes came to $122 billion worldwide in 2015 and are relied upon to proceed at a CAGR of 11.7 percent through 2020. If you are thinking of making your career in Big Data, you have made the right choice.What are the most valuable skills for Big Data?
- Domain knowledge
- Analytical mindset
- Quantitative Skill
- Knowledge and expertise in multiple technologies as SQL, Python/R, SPSS, Cognos, SAS, Hive, etc.
- Knowledge of ML Algorithms & Frameworks
- Business & Domain knowledge
Big Data is a vast world and multiple sub-divisions are simultaneously existing there. The roles that are being offered in Big Data are:
- MIS Reporting Executive
- Business Analyst
- Data Analyst
- Data Engineer/ Data Architect
- Big Data Consultant
- Technical Consultant
Yes, you do. We are a firm believer of the pragmatic and interactive approach of learning and that can only possibly hold true if you get enough exposure to real-time projects. Not only that, you will get the exposure, but you will also receive step by step guidance so you get acquainted with the real-time big data challenges.Do you promise job guarantee?
We provide 100% career assistance program but our success solely depends on you. Nothing can be guaranteed in regards to jobs as we can give you the interviews and the way you perform completely depends upon you.But we assure you that you will have our full support and guidance throughout the process.